Friday, July 9, 2010

Tutor experimentado en ensayos para aplicar la universidad

Esta es la cuñada de Julie Richie, gracias Julie!

Hi everyone,

I have started a new business as a college essay coach. I want to help high school seniors write the best possible essay they can to get into the college of their choice. If you know someone who has kids in high school, would you mind passing my information along?

I had the idea after going through the process with my two children and have just now had the time to start it up. I spoke with the college counselors and teachers at Westminster and with Joni Towles of TowlesEducational Consulting before pursuing the idea. They agree it is a good idea for students who may not take advantage of all their school may have to offer or may need additional help.

Lots more info on my site at www.janschroder.com/collegeessay
And your kids can find me on Facebook at College Essay Coach.

Thanks so much!

Jan Schroder

No comments: