Friday, October 2, 2009

Fotos para OUTTA THE OVEN!


Hey everyone...

I'm finally finished with the transition of the restaurants from Celebrity Cafe & Bakery to my new concept "Outta the Oven".

I have one last thing to wrap up and that is getting rid of those boring old pics that I have on the wall and replacing them with new ones.

So...I am working on a picture collage for the restaurant of which I am calling "The Wall of Cake". (I can't take all the credit because Julie Richey is helping me!)

I would love to use pictures from anyone who is willing to dig through their old boxes in the closet and pull them out!

Looking for any pics of celebrations with cake (the kind that warm your heart, put a smile on your face or make you laugh).

Let me know if you have anything and are OK with me putting it in the restaurant!!! Call me if you have any questions 214-616-8335


Thank you so very much for all of your support over the years, it means a lot to me.

Lisa Schiller

No comments: