Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dieta milagrosa!

 Esta es una dieta que le pregunte a una amiga cuando la vi delgadisima y luciendo simplemente sensacional. No resisti la tentacion de compartirla con ustedes, tan solo que vean a su doctor antes de la dieta y si se sienten mal, no la hagan mas. Aqui va igualita como me la dieron. Suerte y voluntad!


I have been meaning to follow-up on your request about my diet.  Basically, it is a weight watchers diet.  I did weight watchers 5 or 6 years ago.  But this time, I did not attend any meetings or pay them any money.  The idea is simple so no need to pay someone.  You have to plan on eating between 1,200 calories to 1,500 calories a day.  It sounds like a lot, but it really isn’t. 

 

For me, I was able to do this by:

Cereal and fat free milk for breakfast, - approx. 260 calories

Coffee w/ only one packet of sugar

Yogurt around 10 am – approx 100 calories

At noon, smart meal or lean cuisine meal – approximately 350 calories

A soup around 4pm – approx 190 calories

Salad for dinner w/ either small pieces of grilled chicken or boiled shrimp—watch the salad dressing – total aprox 350-400 calories

Limit drinking diet cokes.  If you want one, just have 1 a day.

 

On Sat., eat whatever you want.  This will keep you from feeling deprived all week long.   Don’t weigh yourself on Sat., wait until Monday, because when you eat on Sat, you gain back a couple of lbs.

 

Following this strict diet, you will immediately lose 10 lbs. within 2 weeks.   After the 1st 10, it gets harder.  I started cutting out the yogurt and soup.  Plus, I started exercising and trying to burn at least 200 calories a day.  Here is where I got the next 10 off. 

 

On Sat., eat whatever you want.  This will keep you from feeling deprived all week long.  Don’t weigh yourself on Sat., wait until Monday, because when you eat on Sat, you gain back a couple of lbs.

 

Then, it got harder because your body quickly gets used to not eating that much and the weight starts to come off slower.  For 2 weeks to get the last 5, I took more drastic measures.  I cut out dinner all together and exercised even harder.  I joined a spin class on Mon Wed and Fri at 4 seasons.

 

The entire thing is a mind game.  It is harder in the evenings because a lot of the times, I felt hungry.  I stayed away from any meal invitations because it is too hard if food is placed in front of me.  In the evenings, I tried to just stay busy—going to the gym and having my cup of non-caffine tea every night.

 

Today I reached my ultimate goal for a total of 25 lbs.  I started on Jan 5.  Don’t look at it as a 3 month torture.  Tell yourself you are only going to make it one day at a time.

 

Now, I just have to not order sandwiches with mayonase (I hate mustard) and order grilled chicken w/out skin (I love dark meat w/ skin).  Drink 1 margarita, not 2. And try to eat healthier so that I don’t gain it all back.

 

Hope it helps.   Good luck.

No comments: