Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cuidado de las mascotas y otras durante las vacaciones


 Cameron Steurer’s Pet Sitting Service

·      If you would like your pet lovingly cared for in the familiar comfort of home instead of a kennel . . .
·      If you would like your mail brought in every day so you don’t have to cancel your mail service . . .
·      If you would like your plants to be watered so they don’t die while you are away . . .
·      In short, if you want peace of mind while on vacation . . .

            Just call me and I’ll take care of everything!

I am an 18 year Greenhill School graduate who is very responsible, trustworthy, and experienced with a wide variety of animal care.  Personally, I have owned and cared for dogs, fish, geckos, and a cute hedgehog named Mischa.  In addition, I have cared for snakes, cats (both domestic and wild), birds, rats, and hamsters.  I am willing to care for any animal!  I love them and am beginning pre-veterinary studies at USC this fall.

For about the same price as a kennel, I will:

·      Come to your home twice a day and spend time playing with your pet, and walk dogs once a day
·      Feed your pet according to its schedule, and give it fresh water every day
·      Administer any medications
·      Water your plants
·      Collect the mail
·      If there are other special needs, we can work those out as well.

For rates, information, and references, please call me at (469) 230-0232, or email me at cam.steurer@yahoo.com.  Thank you!

            

No comments: