Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wine tasting, anyone?

De parte de Lilia Guzman

A friend of mine is hosting wine tasting parties as a part time job/hobby. She has great experience in this and is willing to drive anywhere in the DFW Metroplex to host the parties. It is pretty inexpensive to host the tasting and it would help her out a lot.
Here is:

Genevieve.Northup@gmail.com
214.683.6671
www.wineshopathome.com/genevievenorthup

To host a tasting:
*provide private location and snacks for pairing (cheeses, crackers, some fruit, milk/dark chocolate)
*fee is $60, and I will bring 6 bottles
*invite friends (8 to 16 is a good crowd)
*Host gets discounts/gifts for hosting

I will do the tasting (which lasts about an hour and a half or two hours), then give time for people to place orders if they would like to. After that, I will leave, and you all can finish off the wine!

Also, I can do personalized wine bottles which are great corporate gifts or holiday gifts. On my website there are also gift basket/box options and the monthly wine club.

I am free any time in November for a tasting. I can do it on a week night or weekend. I would be happy to drive wherever necessary.

No comments: